I haven't been tracking on my blog much probably because I am tracking everything on my weight watchers site. It's good to be back at WW. I really like the online tools and I don't feel deprived. Been throwing P90X back into my work out schedule and I am probably going to try the Insanity program.
As far as other things go we're itching big time to get back to Spokane. We miss our people so much. Doing lots of dreaming of buying a home in the next year or so. Still waiting to hear back from Whitworth about transferring to their master's program.
Miss Evie starts Kindergarden this coming year... it seems like time has flown by. Her mom is getting married in about 6 weeks which blows my mind. One of my best friends is getting married in less time than that!
Feeling a little stuck lately... like I'm hurry up and waiting. Ugh. Other than that I'm feeling more like myself lately :) Which is the light I have been focusing on.
No comments:
Post a Comment